SAFE-T-ALERT 30 SERIES CLASSIC LP GAS DETECTORS
Recess Case 6.5”W x 2.875”H x 1.25” D: White
• Intelecheck Circuit eliminates false alarms caused from momentary exposure to LP Gas, aerosol cleaners, hair spray and other flammable gases. Long life, self cleaning sensor. Micro circuit technology saves precious battery power. 46 milliamp (.046 amp.) current draw.
• Meets RV standard ANSI A119.2 as required by the RVIA. Loud 85dB alarm alerts you to the presence of LP Gas and Natural Gas.
• Test/Reset button can be used to temporarily silence alarm during ventilation. Tests all detector functions with one touch. No dangerous gas required.
• Alarm is fully operational during mute cycle and will realarm if hazardous conditions recur. • Built for the extreme RV environment.
• Power 12 VDC, operational range 8-16 volts. Operational temperature range: -40°F to +150°F (-40°C to +66°F).
• UL listed for recreational vehicles and unconditioned areas to detect LP gas/ propane and natural gas.
• 1-yr. limited warranty.
MFG# 30-442W 30442W UPC# 715456304427
No posts found